- Supplemental Instruction
- Academic Success Coaching
- About Us
SI Leader Application
Once all required documents have been received, your application will undergo preliminary review. Candidates selected for interview will be contacted by email.
For more information on what Supplemental instruction is, go here.
SI Leader Expectations:
• Completed the course and have earned an "A"
• Work an average of 10 paid hours in a week, earning $10 per hour. Pay is increased
to $10.50 an hour after two semesters of employment with the SI program.
• Attend mandatory trainings, including a two-day pre-semester training prior to the
start of each semester
(Dates are TBA)
• Attend all classes for the subject for which you serve as an SI Leader
• Facilitate three 50-minute SI sessions per week
• Conduct 2 drop-in tutoring hours each week at the LASSO Center
• Create a session plan prior to holding a session and maintain attendance records
• Attend mandatory meetings
A complete application includes:
☐ An unofficial copy of your transcript
☐ A reference form filled out by OSU faculty or staff from within the Department
associated with the SI course for which you are applying (faculty preferred)
☐ A copy of your current resume
If you have questions regarding SI or the SI Leader application, or require assistance with your application, please contact Tashia Cheves via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at(405)744-2394.