LASSO Center: Tutor Application
To Become a Tutor at the LASSO Center:
- Student must have an A or a B in the course(s) to be tutored.
- Student must have completed one full semester at OSU-Stillwater or OSU-Tulsa.
- Student must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
- Student must have a recommendation from a faculty member from one of the courses they desire to tutor.
BEFORE APPLYING, please have the following information available to upload at the end of the application:
- Current Resume
- Unofficial Transcript
- Class Schedule for the Semester You are Applying
Make A Tutoring Appointment
Tutoring appointments are scheduled using the new Slate System. Students are able to log in with their OSU information. Tutoring appointments are available in-person and online!
Contact The LASSO Center
Our staff is ready to answer any questions you have about the LASSO Center and our services.The LASSO Center021 Classroom Building, Stillwater, OK firstname.lastname@example.org