- Supplemental Instruction
- Academic Success Coaching
- About Us
Become a Tutor
To become a LASSO tutor please complete the application packet and submit it along with transcripts, your current resume, and a recommendation form filled out by an OSU faculty or staff member. Once all the required documents have been received, your application will undergo preliminary review within 10 business days. Successful candidates will be required to meet LASSO's basic requirements.
All LASSO Tutors must:
- Be a current undergraduate student at Oklahoma State, a current graduate student at Oklahoma State, or a recent graduate from Oklahoma State University in good standing
- Meet the employment criteria set by the University
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA in 30 or more completed credit hours
- Have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Oklahoma State (except for graduate students)
- Have an “A” or “B” earned in every course for which you are tutoring, with an “A” being strongly preferred
- Be available for tutoring sessions a minimum of 5 hours per week
- Complete a hiring interview with the Tutoring Coordinator
- Attend and participate in all mandatory tutor trainings
LASSO is now accepting peer tutor applications for the Spring 2018 semester.
Click the buttons below for a list of our current needs or to start your application.
Spring 2018 Needs List