Scholar Development Ambassadors
Interested students complete an online application in the spring semester. Candidates should demonstrate strong communication skills and knowledge of the University and the Scholar Development programs in which they have participated. Candidates should be positive in their attitude about the Office of Scholar Development and Undergraduate Research, OSU, and university events. This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- Act as responsible and exemplary representatives of the Office of Scholar Development and Undergraduate Research.
- Attend training session.
- Provide recruitment support with prospective students interested in scholar development, travel programs, and/or undergraduate research at OSU.
- Attend and assist with University and Scholar Development events, such as Orange Friday, Saturday Campus Tours, Scholars’ Day, Welcome Week, Scholar Recognition receptions, and Undergraduate Research Symposium as requested.
- Provide one-on-one communications with Admissions meetings and other recruitment activities as assigned.
- Possess effective leadership and communication skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to honor the integrity of OSU, the Office of Scholar Development, and the Ambassador program.
Meet our Scholar Development Ambassadors
Plant and Soil Science; Biochemistry
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology; Minor in Mathematics
Nutritional Sciences; Dietetics
Chemical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Aerospace Engineering