Oklahoma National Guard Waiver
If you plan on utilizing the Oklahoma National Guard Waiver to help with the costs of tuition at Oklahoma State University (OSU), there are a few things you need to be aware of:
- The Oklahoma National Guard confirms your eligibility. Eligibility and application requirements for this program can be found .
- The Oklahoma National Guard will provide OSU a list of eligible National Guard members by the 4th week of the semester
- Updates to the list are sent on a rolling basis to OSU Financial Aid.
- If you meet all eligibility requirements, credit for the Oklahoma National Guard Waiver should show up on your account by the 5th week of classes for a standard terms (i.e. Fall, Spring)
- Once the list of eligible National Guard Members is received, OSU Financial Aid verifies student eligibility at OSU. OSU Financial Aid only communicates with the Oklahoma National Guard about the list.
If you have verified all your information
with the Oklahoma National Guard and want information about the status, please contact:
OSU Financial Aid Office
Please be aware that the Oklahoma National Guard Waiver does not cover the full costs of attendance at OSU. You are financially responsible for any costs above what the Oklahoma National Guard Waiver covers.