The Oklahoma State University (OSU) Office of Transfer and Student Veteran Academic Success provides a holistic transfer student experience that assists students as they transition into OSU, helps students prepare for a rewarding academic and student experience, and promotes their progress toward graduation and into their desired career field.
The OSU Office of Transfer and Student Veteran Academic Success will:
- Provide a transfer and student veteran experience that engages students in the campus community, Stillwater, Oklahoma, the nation and the world,
- Help transfer and student veterans to achieve academic excellence through connecting them to activities and resources that promote research, scholarship and creativity, and
- Ensure transfer and student veteran success through an environment that is supportive, enriches personal growth, encourages excellence and innovation, and prepares students for purposeful careers.
Our goals are as follows:
- Establish Transfer Agreements with all Oklahoma two year institutions
- Creation of a Transfer Student Success Center
- Increase student involvement in campus life including growing participation in the Tau Sigma National Honor Society, Transfer Student Organization, and Student Veteran Organization.
Operating Hours during the Fall and Spring Semester:
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Operating Hours during the Summer Semester:
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday by appointment only.
Our office is located at 104 North Classroom on the corner of N. Monroe St. and Hall of Fame Ave. We are across the street from OSU's Multimodal Transportation Terminal where you can get a visitor's parking pass from OSU Parking and Transit Services, or park in the visitor's parking garage.
For more information contact:
Transfer and Student Veteran Academic Success
405-744-9737 | 104 North Classroom