- Make an Appointment
- Current Students
- Future Students
- Courses & Activities
- About Us
Tips for Success
- Make sure you get enough sleep each night.
- Schedule time outside of class to complete your homework and review your notes.
- Arrive to class early. Don't skip.
- Bring your book, notebook, homework, and a pen or pencil.
- Put your phone on silent and away.
- Make eye contact with your professor.
- If using a laptop, don't open webpages or games that are unrelated to the class.
- Take notes.
- Ask questions.
- Refer to the syllabus often.