Room Usage Policies
In addition to abiding by OSU's Student Code of Conduct, please review room specific policies below.
- Room Availability and Reservations
- Use the online reservation tool to check room availability and to reserve the space.
- Space is only available during working hours of the 040 Student Union office suite.
- The Student Success Suite is booked on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Room Capacity
- Maximum room capacity is 29 individuals.
- Cancellation and Reservation Modifications
- Reservations may be canceled or modified online through a link in your confirmation email.
- Reservation Priorities
- OSU pre-health/pre-law related organizations and programming for concurrent OSU students.
- University College affiliated offices and organizations.
- External professional health, law and concurrent community members.
- Room usage is free, but damages may be assessed for improper room/space usage.
- This room may not be used for commercial sales or events. No donations may be requested or admission fees may be charged for events in this room/space.
- Food and Drink
- Food and beverages are permitted so long as the room is returned to the original condition.
- Please dispose of trash in the bins OUTSIDE the 040 office - located directly across from the OSU Bookstore.
- The Student Success Suite is part of a professional office space with ongoing meetings and related activities.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation based on our impression of a noise level that is intrusive or disruptive of the ongoing services in the 040 office suite.
- Space has multimedia capabilities, including video conferencing.
- All technology should be signed out of and left as it was prior to the event.
- Decorations are permitted, provided they are freestanding and not attached to the walls, furniture or equipment.
- Pre-existing furnishings shall not be removed without staff’s knowledge and/or participation.
- Individuals and groups using the space are responsible for their materials in the space.
- Should you leave the room, the Pre-Professional office and staff are not responsible for the theft or damage of any materials left in the space.
- Do not take property from the space that does not belong to you.
- We do not validate parking for anyone.
- The closest parking is the Student Union parking garage, which charges by the hour.
- Typically after 5pm, parking on campus in surface lots is free unless a sign indicates otherwise.
- For more information:
Pre-Professional Health & Law Support Services staff may cancel a reservation if the space is needed for departmental programming purposes and initiatives.
We reserve the right to cancel or deny existing and/or future reservation requests for any individual or organization which violates stated policy, regulations or procedures.